DAY 1 & 2 – TUESDAY-WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10-11: DEPARTURE FOR & ARRIVAL IN ISRAEL
Due to the British Air pilot strike, this trip did not begin for everyone until September 10th. This caused the first two planned days to be canceled. We are hopeful that we will be able to make up these two missing days at the end of the tour. It is all dependent on the availability of air space through British Air. The original start date was September 8th.
“While the trip had to be delayed for two days due to the British Air strike, we are still very glad that the entire trip wasn’t canceled. We are looking forward to a great trip with despite missing the first two days. God is good!” – Trip member
DAY 3 – WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11: DELAYED FLIGHTS ARRIVE IN ISRAEL, DIRECT DRIVE TO JUDEAN DESERT