Upcoming Israel Tours
We are honored and humbled that you are considering one of our Israel trips (as well as to Greece, Turkey, Jordan, and Egypt). Dr. John DeLancey, Director of BIMT, has now led 77 Israel tours and is excited to share his experience, knowledge of the land, and expertise with you! It is our ministry mission to offer the very best, most extensive, highly biblical, non “touristy,” and inspirational trip to Israel and other lands of the Bible. Each trip includes a bunch of off-the-beaten-path sites and optional hiking excursions unlike about 90% of most “Israel tours.” Traveling with us is like experiencing a continual “pictorial Bible study.” Going on one of our trips and encountering Israel firsthand is life-transforming! It is the ultimate discipleship encounter! As God leads and provides, we warmly welcome you to join us! Feel free to request a free brochure for any of our upcoming Israel trips!
COVID / ISRAEL UPDATE: Israel no longer requires the vaccination & booster shot! Also, as of May 20, a Covid Test is no longer required for entering the country! We are now anticipating many more people traveling with us. Sign up early for the trip that works best for you! Greece, Jordan, and Italy have also dropped this requirement.
We have plenty of Israel tours coming up. All our our trips are unique, with various optional extensions (e.g. Jordan, Turkey, Greece, even a week of digging at an archaeological site). We also have a special Israel tour for the deaf/hearing impaired in October-November, 2022. Coming in 2024 we plan to offer a tour of Israel for wheel-chair bound people.
2022-2023 Israel Tours (& Jordan, Egypt, Greece, and Turkey)
ISRAEL IS NOW OPEN and with no vaccination requirement! As of May 20, Covid testing has also been dropped when entering into Israel at the Tel Aviv airport.
The following Israel tours are scheduled:
June 13-26, 2022 (with dig option, June 26-July 2)
14 Day “Experience Israel – Land of the Bible” Israel Tour, with archaeological dig option.
NOTE: This trip is now taking place! Follow the button/link below to see daily updates!
August 4-14, 2022
11 Day “Biblical Adventures” Israel Tour designed for the more active. This is a unique tour, with physical adventures/hikes to experience the land first-hand, plus spiritual adventures designed to help you grow in your faith. Land Only price: $2,295. Tour participants need to secure their own flight to and from Tel Aviv (Imagine Tours & Travel can assist with your flight upon request). Lots of hikes and unique adventures!
September 10-21, 2022 (with optional Turkey trip, Sept 21-25)
12 Day “Experience Israel – Land of the Bible” Israel Tour, with optional “7 Churches of Revelation” tour. All Inclusive Israel Tour Price: $4,695 from JFK, NY. $4,095 for “land only” travelers. $1,299 for optional Turkey extension (based on minimum of 20 passengers)
October 2-12, 2022
11 Day “Footsteps of Paul” Greece Tour. The world of the New Testament comes alive on this trip! All Inclusive Price: $4,695 from JFK, NY. $4,020 for “land only” travelers. The Naples, Pompeii, and Rome optional extension is $1,857 (based on a minimum of 15 passengers). NOTE: At the present time, those not vaccinated will not be able to go on the cruise portion of the trip due to Greece Covid regulations. However, a wonderful alternative is now being offered: A speed-ferry will take you to the island of Santorini (the “granddaddy” of all islands!) where passengers will have two nights on this island. You will then speed-ferry back to Athens to continue with the group coming back from the cruise.
November 1-11, 2022 (with Jordan & Southern Israel option, Nov 11-14)
11 Day Israel Tour, with optional Turkey pre-trip. All Inclusive Price: $4,499 from NY or Newark, NJ. $3,295 for “land only” travelers. The optional Jordan/southern Israel trip is $1,177 (based on 15 passengers).
November 10-20, 2022 (with Turkey pre-trip Nov 6-10)
11 Day Israel Tour, with optional Turkey pre-trip. This trip is led by BIMT Board member Dr. Phil McKinney. All Inclusive Price: $4,689 from Washington, DC. $4,099 for “land only” travelers. The optional Turkey trip is $1,170 (based on 15 passengers). Note: This trip includes two ASL interpreters. We welcome those in our deaf and hearing-impaired communities.
January 16-29, 2023
14 Day Extensive All-Israel Tour. This trip is our longest all-Israel trip we offer. Many off-the-beaten-track biblical sites! We see about 60 sites on this trip. A reflection/rest day is built into the program in the Galilee! All Inclusive Price: $4,479 from JFK, NY. $3,897 for “land only” travelers.
February 19-28, 2023
10 Day Israel Tour, with an optional Egypt Tour to Luxor and Cairo. We see about 40+ sites in Israel on this trip and many in Egypt. All Inclusive Price: $3,977 from JFK, NY. $3,147 for “land only” travelers. The Egypt extension is $2,490 (based on a minimum of 20 people).
February 19-28, 2023
10 Day Familiarization Tour Israel Tour for Ordained Clergy , with an optional Egypt Tour to Luxor and Cairo. We see about 40+ sites in Israel on this trip and many in Egypt. All Inclusive Price: $1,895 from JFK, NY. $2,195 for spouses. $1,295 & $1,595 for “land only” pastors & spouses. The Egypt extension is $2,490 (based on a minimum of 20 people) and is at regular pricing.
March 19 – April 1, 2023
14 Day combined “Bible Lands” Israel & Jordan Tour. We see about 55+ sites in Israel on this trip. All Inclusive Price: $5,399 from JFK, NY. $4,869 for “land only” travelers. On this tour, we begin in Israel. We then cross to Jordan up north before re-crossing back to Israel in the south.
April 22 – May 4, 2023 (Led by archaeologist Dr. Kyle Keimer)
13 Day Biblical Archaeological Israel Tour. All Inclusive Israel Tour Price: $5,295 from Los Angeles, CA ($5,395 from Cincinnati, OH). $4,745 for “land only” travelers. Dr. Kyle is leading this tour on behalf of BIMT. He has served as Co-Director of the Kh. al-Ra’i excavation in Israel.
May 5-16, 2023
12 Day “Bible Lands” Israel, with Jordan Tour extension. Many unique sites on this trip, great for 1st and 2nd timers! All Inclusive Price: $4,877 from JFK, NY. $4,297 for “land only” travelers. On this tour, we begin in Israel. We head to the north before returning south to Jerusalem. The optional Jordan extension takes us to Bethany Beyond the Jordan, Wadi Mujib (the Arnon of there Bible), Medeba, Petra, Karak Castle, and Macheraus before flying home from Amman! $1,367 is the price of the Jordan extension.
June 16-27, 2023
12 Day “Gallelujah Festival” Israel Tour. We see about 45+ sites in Israel on this trip. Plus we enjoy music concerts by For King & Country, Rebecca St. James, Mac Brock, Brandon Lake, and others! All Inclusive Price: $5,697 from JFK, NY. $4,897 for “land only” travelers. There is an optional 3-day extension, including a free day in Jerusalem to close out the trip!
August 6-16, 2023
11 Day Israel Tour (for the more active person). We see about 40+ sites in Israel on this trip. An optional hike (or two) each day is planned. All Inclusive Price: $4,795 from JFK, NY. $3,995 for “land only” travelers.
September 10-20, 2023
11 Day “Footsteps of Paul” Greece-Turkey Tour, with an option to Italy. We see about All Inclusive Price: $4,795 from JFK, NY. $4,120 for “land only” travelers. There is an optional 4-day extension to Naples, Pompeii, and Rome, Italy. Price is $1,877.
October 22 – November 4, 2023
14 Day Combined Israel-Jordan Tour. We see about 50+ sites in Israel on this trip. Great sites in Jordan too – Gadara, Jerash, Mt. Nebo, Medeba, Petra. All Inclusive Price: $5,444 from JFK, NY. $4894 for “land only” travelers. This is an extensive trip covering two countries!
Oberammergau Play & Reformation Tours in 2022
Biblical Israel Ministries & Tours is also excited to offer a number of Reformation Tours in 2022 (postponed from 2020) that include experiencing the famous Oberammergau Passion Play in Germany. These tours to Germany and other European countries (e.g. Italy, Austria, Czech Republic) are being offered through imagine Tours & Travel (iTT), the travel agency who handles all of our BIMT trips! Please contact iTT directly if you are interested (863-709-9208).
A “Quick View”
For sure, there are many good Israel tours out there from which to choose. Praise God for this, for more and more believers in Christ need to see and experience the “land of the Bible!” Yet because of the type of tours we lead, we like to humbly categorize our trips as a step above just good … rather, great!
Dr. DeLancey personally and carefully writes and plans his own trip itineraries that will take you to the maximum number of biblical sites. You will gain tremendously from his vast experience! Our Israel trips are “non-touristy” tours that goes to many sites not visited by the average tour. Additionally, our tours are not cookie-cutter” tours (like 90% of Israel tours are) that visit many “traditional sites and churches. Rather, we offer tours that are more like a discipleship journey that prioritizes genuine biblical sites, many “off-the-beaten-track” sites as possible, optional hikes, and intentional times of reflection that will engage your mind and heart! Drawing from his one year of study in Jerusalem (at Jerusalem University College) and leading 73 Israel tours to date, you will be on the receiving end of his vast experience and passion. Many of these trips have included Jordan and Egypt extensions as well. He has also led 12 Greece & Turkey Tours.
If you are looking for a great tour, namely a tour that immerses you into the geography of the land and the customs and culture of the Bible, we humbly feel you’ve found the right place! The world of both the Old and New Testament will come alive at each and every site we visit! More specifically, the life and ministry of Jesus will come alive as you will literally walk where The Master walked!
We strongly feel that each and every Israel trip really is the ultimate discipleship program that will transform your spiritual walk with God! Your excitement for reading God’s Word will reach new heights and your heart will be touched beyond imagination! Simply put, a trip to Israel and other lands of the Bible is a lifetime investment in your “faith walk” with God. You will grow stronger and go deeper in your relationship with Christ! You will never be the same!
Each of the tour list “all-inclusive” pricing. This means that all of the following are included in the bottom-line cost of the trip:
- Round-trip airfare from the listed departing city (e.g. Usually an east coast city: NY, Phila, Newark, Toronto, etc…).
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges (these average about $550-650, depending on the tour).
- Tips ($140-200, depending on the length of the tour). This includes tips for all the hotel services, driver, guide, etc… Dr. DeLancey distributes all of these on your behalf, making it hassle-free for you!
- Hotels. These are 4 to 4+ deluxe hotels. They are very nice and comfortable, located in great locations!
- 2 daily meals. A buffet breakfast and dinner are served at the hotels each day. There is always very wide range of food from which to choose (including gluten free foods). You will love the food!
- You get both of Dr. DeLancey’s books: Devotional Treasures from the Holyland (2014) and Connecting the Dots Between the Bible and the Land of Israel (2022). They will be sent to you about 30-45 days prior to your departure date.
- All site entrance fees. Depending on the tour, we visit between 12-18 sites (of the 40-60 total sites we see) that are Israel National Parks that require an entrance fee (most “touristy tours” only go to 4-5 parks). These are all covered!
- Each Israel tour have “early-bird” registration incentives. These discounts range from $50 – $150, depending on when you make your deposit of $500.00 (your deposit is what guarantees your spot on the tour). The early-bird discount is kindly offered by imagine Tours & Travel (iTT). If you have any questions about these early-bird discounts, feel free to call 863-709-9208.
- An on-line “Trip Preparation” session with Dr. DeLancey about 4-6 weeks prior to every Israel tour (Greece trips too).
Each tour’s detailed pricing is listed on its own tour page of the web site. A link is also provided to sign up on-line through iTT, the agency we exclusively use to arrange all the travel details for each of our trips. You may contact iTT also for specific pricing for helping you make domestic connections from your area airport to our departing airport. They are happy to serve you!
How Do I Sign Up?
Registration for each tour can be done three ways:
1. On Line Tour Registration:
The simplest and quickest way would be use the on-line registration link below. This will take you directly to the web site of the Israel travel agent we exclusively use, imagine Tours & Travel (iTT). They handle all the registration for each of our BIMT tours. They are the best in the business of Israel travel! This is a safe & secure way to place your $500 deposit instantly with your credit card and reserve your spot on this tour.
When this new page opens, simply type in “DeLancey” in the box provided. Then click on the specific tour that God is leading you to join. If you have any questions while you are signing up on-line, feel free to call the iTT office (863-709-9208).
(Again, once you see the open box, simply type in “DeLancey” and click “submit.” Once you do this, you will see all the available tours Dr. DeLancey is leading).
2. Download the tour registration form:
You may download the brochure and registration forms directly from the web page of the specific tour that you are considering. You may then print off and complete the form and mail it directly to imagine Tours & Travel along with your $500 deposit that reserves your spot on the tour.
3. Request a free tour brochure:
You may also request a free “Israel information” packet from us by filling out the on-line “request tour information” (below) or by emailing Dr. DeLancey at DrJohn@biblicalisraeltours.com. You may also call him (412-999-5697) if you would like to speak with him and/or ask questions. In our free packet that we mail, we always include a brochure about our ministry and other “goodies!” We will be happy to mail a packet to you.
Israel Tour Details & Highlights:
Both the Old and New Testaments will come alive in immeasurable ways. We like to say to people that you will be able to read the Bible in “3-D” once you see the Bible in context. We use the world of archaeology, historical geography, and an appreciation of ancient near-eastern culture to bring the Scriptures alive! We read Scripture at every site!
Every Israel tour is led by Dr. DeLancey. He is a pastor, teacher, and archaeologist. Having studied in Jerusalem for one year and excavated at biblical sites in Israel, he leads highly biblical, in-depth Israel tours from an evangelical perspective.
- Every Israel tour (and to other lands of the Bible) are not only meant to enlighten your understanding of Scripture, but also to touch your heart. We will enjoy times of worship and reflection together (Dr. DeLancey takes a guitar and lead in worship times along the way). We’ll also share Communion at the Garden Tomb. We will enjoy the fellowship of one another all day long!
- We see all of the major sites in Israel, plus a lot more your average Israel tour. Many Israel tours only take people to traditional sites and churches, without much interaction with Scripture or authentic biblical sites. But we will take you to a number of off-the-beaten-track sites. Here you will be able to read the Bible, study, and contemplate the biblical story “in context” (history, geography, archaeology) of what’s around us. Every trips are designed for both “first-timers” as well as “returnees” to Israel. You will see much, much more on each of our Bible-based Israel tours. Coach travel makes it comfortable as well. All trips are suited for people with walking abilities at any level.
- We’ll zero in on the life and ministry of Christ, especially in the Galilee as well as in Jerusalem. We’ll explore the words of Jesus (from Matthew), the works of Jesus (for Mark), the chronology of Jesus’ ministry (from Luke), and both the Deity and yet opposition that Jesus encountered (from John). This is why we need a full two days in the Galilee (while most tours only spend one).
- We keep your safety as our highest goal. Rest assured, traveling to Israel is safe! With our personal contacts and connections on the ground in Israel especially, we get updates all the time about the conditions. Despite how our news media sensationalizes the situation there, we view safety as a high priority and it is not an issue at all. We have never had any safety issues in over 25+ years of leading trips.
- Beside full-day touring (as opposed to partial day), optional morning and evening gatherings (for review, reflection, and worship) are offered for those who just can’t “get enough.” We even throw in some extra “excursions” too (e.g. hike up Arbel, explore Cave 1 at Qumran, Mt Hermon, Zin Desert, Wadi Qelt, nightly walks in Jerusalem, and much more, depending on the tour.)
- Each person (or couple) gets a copy of the book, Devotional Treasures from the Holy Land (Third Edition, November, 2016). It is sent to you around 60 days prior to the trip.
- Private coach/bus. In Israel, we only use newer buses complete with wifi.
- Private guide. Shlomo ben Asher is the guide Dr. DeLancey exclusively uses. He is one of the best! Dr. DeLancey and Shlomo co-teach at sites. They have been together for about the last 25 trips or so! When we have two-bus tours, our second guide is always top-notch as well.
- While on tour, Dr. DeLancey updates the web site each night of the trip with both text and sample photos, allowing your friends and loved ones to follow our daily experiences. As people see your smiling face on-line, we have literally 100’s who are not only following us but praying for us as well.
- The average group size for most of Dr. DeLancey’s tours is around 30-50. This means the group would travel together on one bus. Occasionally on more popular tours, the group size can be potentially 51-95. For groups that are larger than 50 people, a second bus is used. When a second bus is required, Dr. DeLancey offers teaching at many sites for both buses, as well as spends time in each bus. On occasions when traveling with two buses is needed, trips still work quite well since “head-set systems” are used during the trip. Our travel agents, imagine Tours & Travel (Lakeland, FL) are the very best in specializing in Israel travel. At any given time, we have multiple groups in Israel and other countries. iTT views their agency not only as a business but as a ministry that aims to honor God in all they do. They take care of all the travel details so that we won’t have to! Their entire staff look forward to helping you in any way!
- Our pricing is always competitive. All the costs of each tour are all-inclusive prices. This means that all the departure taxes & fuel surcharges (presently around $600), airfare, 4 star/4 star plus hotels, 2 meals daily, tips for guides, drivers and hotel services (these are all handled for you), and all site entry fees. On some of our tours, we go to up to 16-18 parks (most other tours go to only 5-7)! All of these fees are covered.
- Additionally, each Israel tour has an early bird discount for people making early registrations and deposits. Comparing “apples to apples” with other tours agencies, the price is always great! There is even land-only pricing that has been arranged for folks who either want to use their own frequent flyer miles to and from Tel Aviv (or other destinations) and to accommodate those from other countries who wish to join us. We warmly welcome people from all over the world to join us! We usually have a few from different countries on every tour!
- You will also greatly benefit from the on-line “Trip Preparation” course taught by Dr. DeLancey. Prior to your Israel trip (and Greece tours), you will be led through two teaching sessions: A “Trip & Travel” session as well as a “Biblical Connections” session. You get to meet others sign up for the trip too! This teaching is offered through the free Zoom platform.
- What is not included in the all-inclusive price are the following: The cost of your domestic connecting flight to our departing city, lunches, and travel insurance through Travel Guard (this is recommended but completely optional).
- In today’s technological world where we need to connect all the time, our private coaches/busses that we use have free wifi. This goes for the lobby area of all of our hotels as well. This is a nice practical perk.
- We offer privately-led tours for churches who may want to travel as their own group. We can even offer your pastor complementary travel so that your pastor can join me in co-leading your group. What a tremendous ministry and discipleship encounter this would be to experience the Holy Land together as a church family!
As God leads and provides, we look forward to sharing our personal friendship and ministry with you! We are here to serve you and help you grow in your walk of faith with Christ!
Walk in the Footsteps of Jesus Video
From the Galilee to Jerusalem, walk in the footsteps of Jesus. Follow Him all the way to Jerusalem where He both died and rose again! As the video takes you through these various various parts of Israel and to some of the specific sites where he taught, healed, and shared the kingdom message, we wanted to give you a sense of what it was like to walk in his sandals and experience these places yourself! In a very rabbinic way in the 1st century, to walk in the dust of the rabbi meant to be covered (e.g. like dust) with His teaching. We hope that the kingdom ministry of Jesus becomes real and transforming to you through this video as you retrace his footsteps throughout the land where it all happened!