Upcoming Israel Tours
A “Quick View” of All Upcoming Israel Tours & “All-inclusive” Pricing (specific itineraries and other details are listed on each tour page.) If you are interested in receiving a free tour packet, please submit your contact information (on the left column of any page) or simply complete the contact information. Please indicate the Israel trip that most interests you and provide your complete mailing address. Each Christian tour is personally led by Dr. DeLancey. He has led 49 Israel tours to date and 6 Greece & Turkey Tours.
For sure there are good tours out there to choose. Praise God! Yet if you are looking for a more highly biblical, “non-touristy,” life-changing trip that will engage your mind and touch your heart, below are many choices of upcoming Christian Israel trips (as well as trips to Greece, Jordan, and Egypt). Dr. DeLancey writes his own trip itineraries that will take you to the maximum number of biblical sites, many of which the average tour doesn’t visit. Each Israel tour is unique and life-changing!
Each Israel tour has “early-bird” registration incentives. All-inclusive pricing includes airfare, all departure taxes (in the range of $700 – $715), all tips (in the range of $150 – 175, handled by Dr. DeLancey), all hotels, 2 wonderful meals daily, private coach and guide, and all site entry fees.
Here are all the Christian trips to Israel in 2017 & 2018 (scheduled through the June, 2018 Israel Tour):
- March 13-25, 2017 – 13 Day Combined Israel-Jordan Tour. $4,587 from JFK, NY. “Land Only” price of $3,697. Jordan portion includes Jerash, Mt. Nebo, Medeba, Petra, and Wadi Rum. THIS TOUR IS NOW SOLD OUT!
- April 24 – May 4, 2017 – 11 Day Israel Tour (with optional 5 Day Egypt trip to Mt. Sinai, Red Sea, and Cairo Pyramids!). $3,899 from JFK, NY. “Land Only” price of $3,099. Optional 5 Day Egypt tour is $1,099. This tour is closed.
- June 12-24, 2017 – 13 Day all Israel Tour! $4,578 from JFK, NY. “Land Only” price of $3,697. Registration deadline: April 12, 2017.
- August 2-14, 2017 – 13 Day South Africa Safari. $5,279 from JFK, NY. “Land Only”price of $3,875. Registration deadline: June 2 2017. (A minimum of 16 people are needed for this tour).
- September 3-11, 2017 – 9 Day “Highlights of the Bible / Life of Christ” Israel Tour, wth optional 5 Day Israel extension (from September 11-16). $3,444 from JFK, NY. Optional 5 Day Israel Extension is $1,192. Registration deadline: July 3, 2017.
- October 9-18, 2017 – 10 Day Greece Tour (with 3 Day Cruise to Crete, Patmos, Santorini & Ephesus). $3,999 from JFK, NY. “Land Only” price of $3,309. Registration deadline: August 10, 2017.
- October 29 – November 12, 2017 – 15 Day Egypt (Cairo), Jordan & Israel Tour. $5,675 from JFK, NY. “Land Only” price of $4,675. Registration deadline: August 29, 2017.
- November 1-12, 2017 – 12 Day Israel Tour. $3,898 from either Dulles (Washington DC) or JFK, NY. “Land Only” price of $3,148. Registration deadline: September 1, 2017.
- January 14-27, 2018 – 14 Day Israel Tour. $4,078 from JFK, NY. “Land Only” price of $3,479. Registration deadline: October 14, 2017.
- February, 2018 – 9 Day Israel Tour for NFL Players & Family, and other Christian Athletes (details forthcoming)
- February, 2018 – 9 Day Israel Tour, with optional Egypt / Nile Cruise Tour to follow (details forthcoming)
- March 11-24, 2018 – 14 Day Israel & Jordan Tour with one “service day” with Bridges for Peace. $4,697 from JFK, NY. “Land Only” price of $3,777. Registration deadline: January 10, 2018.
- May 5-18, 2018 – 14 Day Israel Tour (this is the most extensive Israel tour we offer!). $4,597 from Newark NJ. “Land Only” price of $4,097. Registration deadline: March 4, 2018
- June 10-18, 2018 – 9 Day Israel Tour, with optional 5 Day to Jordan and southern Israel. $3,697 from JFK, NY, $3,847 from Chicago. “Land Only” price of $2,897. Optional 5 Day extension – $1,577.
* Please Note: We now are offering Israel Tours for Korean-speakers. The Tour will be led by Rev. Dr. Joshua Hur, Korean pastor. Dr. Hur is a graduate of Westminster Theological Seminar. If you are interested, please contact Dr. Hur directly via Kakao Texting: “Joyohur” or email him at email@example.com.
Israel Tour Details & Highlights:
- Both the Old and New Testaments will come alive in immeasurable ways. We like to say to people that you will be able to read the Bible in “3-D” once you see the Bible in context. We use the world of archaeology, historical geography, and an appreciation of ancient near-eastern culture to bring the Scriptures alive! We read Scripture at every site!
- Every Israel tour is led by Dr. DeLancey. He is a pastor, teacher, and archaeologist. Having studied in Jerusalem for one year and excavated at biblical sites in Israel, he leads highly biblical, in-depth Israel tours from an evangelical perspective.
- Every Holyland tours to Israel and other lands of the Bible are not only meant to enlighten your understanding of Scripture, but also to touch your heart. We will enjoy times of worship and reflection together (Dr. DeLancey takes a guitar and lead in worship times along the way). We’ll also share Communion at the Garden Tomb. We will enjoy the fellowship of one another all day long!
- We see all of the major sites in Israel, plus a lot more your average Israel tour. Many Holyland tours only take people to traditional sites and churches, without much interaction with Scripture or authentic biblical sites. But we will take you to a number of off-the-beaten-track sites. Here you will be able to read the Bible, study, and contemplate the biblical story “in context” (history, geography, archaeology) of what’s around us. Every trips are designed for both “first-timers” as well as “returnees” to Israel. You will see much, much more on each of our Bible-based Israel tours. Coach travel makes it comfortable as well. All trips are suited for people with walking abilities at any level.
(View a video overview and/or an actual previous tour)
- We’ll zero in on the life and ministry of Christ, especially in the Galilee as well as in Jerusalem. We’ll explore the words of Jesus (from Matthew), the works of Jesus (for Mark), the chronology of Jesus’ ministry (from Luke), and both the Deity and yet opposition that Jesus encountered (from John). This is why we need a full two days in the Galilee (while most tours only spend one).
- We keep your safety as our highest goal. Rest assured, traveling to Israel is safe! With our personal contacts and connections on the ground in Israel especially, we get updates all the time about the conditions. Despite how our news media sensationalizes the situation there, we view safety as a high priority and it is not an issue at all. We have never had any safety issues in over 20+ years of leading trips.
- Beside full-day touring (as opposed to partial day), optional morning and evening gatherings (for review, reflection, and worship) are offered for those who just can’t “get enough.” We even throw in some extra “excursions” too (e.g. hike up Arbel, explore Cave 1 at Qumran, nightly walks in Jerusalem, and much more, depending on the tour.)
Each person (or couple) gets a copy of the book, Devotional Treasures from the Holy Land (Third Edition, November, 2016). It is sent to you around 60 days prior to the trip.
- We only use the best guides. In Israel, we personally use Shlomo (Solomon) as our primary guide. You will enjoy him very much.
- While on tour, Dr. DeLancey updates the web site each night of the trip with both text and sample photos, allowing your friends and loved ones to follow our daily experiences. As people see your smiling face on-line, we have literally 100’s who are not only following us but praying for us as well.
- We build some free time into all my tours.
- Our travel agents, imagine Tours & Travel (Lakeland, FL) are the very best in specializing in Israel travel. At any given time, we have multiple groups in Israel and other countries. iTT views their agency not only as a business but as a ministry that aims to honor God in all they do. They take care of all the travel details so that we won’t have to! Their entire staff look forward to helping you in any way!
- Our pricing is always competitive. All the costs of each tour are all-inclusive prices. This means that all the departure taxes & fuel surcharges (presently at $717/person), airfare, 4 star hotels, 2 meals daily, all site entry fees, and tips (that I handle on behalf of the group) are included. Additionally, each Holy Land tour has an early bird discount for people making early registrations and deposits. Comparing “apples to apples” with other tours agencies, the price is always great!
There is even land-only pricing that has been arranged for folks who either want to use their own frequent flyer miles to and from Tel Aviv (or other destinations) and to accommodate those from other countries who wish to join us. We warmly welcome people from all over the world to join us! We usually have a few from different countries on every tour!
- In today’s technological world where we need to connect all the time, our private coaches/busses that we use have free wifi. This goes for the lobby area of all of our hotels as well. This is a nice practical perk.
- We offer privately-led tours for churches who may want to travel as their own group. We can even offer your pastor complementary travel so that your pastor can join me in co-leading your group. What a tremendous ministry and discipleship encounter this would be to experience the Holy Land together as a church family!
As God leads and provides, We look forward to sharing our personal friendship and pastoral ministry to you!