Upcoming Israel Tours
We are honored and humbled that you are considering one of our Israel trips (as well as to Greece, Turkey, Jordan, and Egypt). It is our ministry mission to offer the very best, most extensive, highly biblical, non “touristy,” and inspirational trip to Israel and other lands of the Bible. Each trip includes a bunch of off-the-beaten-path sites and optional hiking excursions unlike about 90% of most “Israel tours.” Traveling with us is like experiencing a continual “pictorial Bible study.” Going on one of our trips and encountering Israel firsthand is life-transforming! It is the ultimate discipleship encounter! As God leads and provides, we warmly welcome you to join us! Feel free to request a free brochure for any of our upcoming Israel trips!
2019-2021 Israel Tours (& Jordan, Egypt, and Greece)
14 Day Israel Tour, with a “reflection day” in the Galilee. All Inclusive Price: $4,178 from JFK, NY, $3,504 for “land only” travelers. This tour is now SOLD OUT.
11 Day Israel Tour (with an optional extension to Egypt – Luxor and Cairo). All Inclusive Price: $3,896 from JFK, NY, $2,944 for “land only” travelers, $1995 for the Egypt option. Note: Registration for this tour is now SOLD OUT. Contact imagine Tours & Travel to be put on a waiting list if rooms/spaces become available.
11 Day Israel “FAM” Tour (for active pastors/clergy & spouses, with an optional extension to Egypt – Luxor and Cairo). This tour for pastors is now SOLD OUT. Sorry. If you desire, you can be put on a waiting list through iTT.
11 Day Israel Tour (with optional tour to Jordan & Southern Israel). All Inclusive Price: $4,114 from JFK, NY. for “land only” travelers, $1,095 for the Jordan/southern Israel option. NOTE: This tour is may have a few more spots as of Nov 25. Please call iTT at 863-709-9208 in inquire.
May 5-16, 2020
12 Day Israel Tour (with optional tour to Jordan & Southern Israel). All Inclusive Price: $4,557 from JFK, NY. $3,321 for “land only” travelers. The optional Jordan & southern Israel extension is $1,277 (based on a minimum of 15 passengers).
June 15-24, 2020
10 Day Israel Tour (with optional 4 Day extension: extra day in Jerusalem, southern Israel, and Israel’s Mt Sinai – Har Horkom). All Inclusive Price: $4,077 from JFK, NY. $2,977 for “land only” travelers. The optional extra Jerusalem & southern Israel, including jeep rides to Har Karkom (Israel’s “Mt. Sinai”) – $1,377.
September 13-23, 2020
11 Day Greece & Ephesus Tour. All Inclusive Price: $4,475 from JFK, NY. $3,825 for “land only” travelers. This trip includes a 3 day Aegean Cruise to 4 islands and to Ephesus, Turkey. An optional 3 Day extension tour to Rome is also offered. Price is $1,777.
October 11-21, 2020
11 Day Israel Tour (with optional tour to Jordan & Southern Israel). All Inclusive Price: $4,355 from JFK, NY. $3,445 for “land only” travelers. The optional Jordan & southern Israel extension is $1,037 (based on a minimum of 20 passengers).
November 8-21, 2020
14 Day Turkey & Israel Tour (featuring all the 7 Churches of Revelation!). All Inclusive Price: 4,777 from JFK, NY. $3,997 for “land only” travelers. This is a unique combined Turkey & Israel study tour!
January 18-31, 2021
14 Day Extensive All-Israel Tour (featuring a Day of Reflection). All Inclusive Price: 4,274 from JFK, NY. $3,624 for “land only” travelers. This is a unique 14 day all-Israel study & discipleship trip!
February 15-24, 2021
10 Day Israel Tour (with optional 5 Day Egypt Extension). All Inclusive Price: 3,755 from JFK, NY. $3,095 for “land only” travelers. The optional 5 Day Egypt extension (based on a minimum 15 people) is $2,192. (Note: The Israel tour is also being offered as a FAM tour for Ordained Clergy. Please contact Dr. John about details and price. Only 8 rooms are available for the FAM tour).
February 15-24, 2021
10 Day FAM/Clergy Israel Tour (with optional 5 Day Egypt Extension). All Inclusive Price: $1,875 from JFK, NY ($2,175 for spouses). $1,295 for “land only” travelers ($1,495 for spouses). The optional 5 Day Egypt extension (based on a minimum 15 people) is $2,192 (theis extension is not discounted). *Note: The Israel tour is also being offered as a FAM (familiarization) tour only for active Ordained Clergy who have a desire to experience Israel and learn more about leading their own church on a future tour with iTT. Please understand that this is not just a “cheap trip” for pastors. Please contact Dr. John about details and price. Only 8 rooms are available for the FAM tour.
April 24 – May 4, 2021
11 Day Israel Tour (with optional 4 Day Jordan & southern Israel Extension). All Inclusive Price: $4,398 from JFK, NY. $3,748 for “land only” travelers. The optional 4 Day unique Jordan & southern Israel extension (based on a minimum 20 people) is $1,245.
June 14-27, 2021
14 Day “Exploring Israel’s Biblical Sites” Israel Tour. An ideal tour for both 1st and 2nd timers because of the unique itinerary. All Inclusive Price: $4,795 from JFK, NY. $3,895 for “land only” travelers.
Sept. 5-15, 2021
11 Day “Footsteps of Paul” Greece Tour. The world of the New Testament comes alive on this trip! All Inclusive Price: $4,595 from JFK, NY. $3,970 for “land only” travelers. The Naples, Pompeii, and Rome optional extension is $1,827 (based on a minimum of 15 passengers).
Oberammergau Play & Reformation Tours in 2000
Biblical Israel Ministries & Tours is also excited to offer a number of Reformation Tours in 2020 that include experiencing the famous Oberammergau Passion Play in Germany. These tours to Germany and other European countries (e.g. Italy, Austria, Czech Republic) are being offered through imagine Tours & Travel (iTT), the travel agency who handles all of our BIMT trips!
A “Quick View”
For sure, there are many good Israel tours out there from which to choose. Praise God for this, for more and more believers in Christ need to see and experience the “land of the Bible!” Yet because of the type of tours we lead, we like to humbly categorize our trips as a step above just good … rather, great!
Dr. DeLancey personally and carefully writes and plans his own trip itineraries that will take you to the maximum number of biblical sites. You will gain tremendously from his vast experience! Our Israel trips are “non-touristy” tours that goes to many sites not visited by the average tour. Additionally, our tours are not cookie-cutter” tours (like 90% of Israel tours are) that visit many “traditional sites and churches. Rather, we offer tours that are more like a discipleship journey that prioritizes genuine biblical sites, many “off-the-beaten-track” sites as possible, optional hikes, and intentional times of reflection that will engage your mind and heart! Drawing from his one year of study in Jerusalem (at Jerusalem University College) and leading 69 Israel tours to date, you will be on the receiving end of his vast experience and passion. Many of these trips have included Jordan and Egypt extensions as well. He has also led 9 Greece & Turkey Tours.
If you are looking for a great tour, namely a tour that immerses you into the geography of the land and the customs and culture of the Bible, we humbly feel you’ve found the right place! The world of both the Old and New Testament will come alive at each and every site we visit! More specifically, the life and ministry of Jesus will come alive as you will literally walk where The Master walked!
We strongly feel that each and every Israel trip really is the ultimate discipleship program that will transform your spiritual walk with God! Your excitement for reading God’s Word will reach new heights and your heart will be touched beyond imagination! Simply put, a trip to Israel and other lands of the Bible is a lifetime investment in your “faith walk” with God. You will grow stronger and go deeper in your relationship with Christ! You will never be the same!
Each of the tour list “all-inclusive” pricing. This means that all of the following are included in the bottom-line cost of the trip:
- Round-trip airfare from the listed departing city (e.g. Usually an east coast city: NY, Phila, Newark, Toronto, etc…).
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges (these average about $550-650, depending on the tour).
- Tips ($140-200, depending on the length of the tour). This includes tips for all the hotel services, driver, guide, etc… Dr. DeLancey distributes all of these on your behalf, making it hassle-free for you!
- Hotels. These are 4 to 4+ deluxe hotels. They are very nice and comfortable, located in great locations!
- 2 daily meals. A buffet breakfast and dinner are served at the hotels each day. There is always very wide range of food from which to choose (including gluten free foods). You will love the food!
- All site entrance fees. Depending on the tour, we visit between 12-18 sites (of the 40-60 total sites we see) that are Israel National Parks that require an entrance fee. These are all covered!
- Each Israel tour have “early-bird” registration incentives. These discounts range from $50 – $150, depending on when you make your deposit of $500.00 (your deposit is what guarantees your spot on the tour). The early-bird discount is kindly offered by imagine Tours & Travel (iTT). If you have any questions about these early-bird discounts, feel free to call 863-709-9208.
- 2 on-line “Trip Preparation” sessions with Dr. DeLancey about 4-6 weeks prior to every Israel tour (Greece trips too).
Each tour’s detailed pricing is listed on its own tour page of the web site. A link is also provided to sign up on-line through iTT, the agency we exclusively use to arrange all the travel details for each of our trips. You may contact iTT also for specific pricing for helping you make domestic connections from your area airport to our departing airport. They are happy to serve you!
How Do I Sign Up?
Registration for each tour can be done three ways:
1. On Line Tour Registration:
The simplest and quickest way would be use the on-line registration link below. This will take you directly to the web site of the Israel travel agent we exclusively use, imagine Tours & Travel (iTT). They handle all the registration for each of our BIMT tours. They are the best in the business of Israel travel! This is a safe & secure way to place your $500 deposit instantly with your credit card and reserve your spot on this tour.
When this new page opens, simply type in “DeLancey” in the box provided. Then click on the specific tour that God is leading you to join. If you have any questions while you are signing up on-line, feel free to call the iTT office (863-709-9208).
(Again, once you see the open box, simply type in “DeLancey” and click “submit.” Once you do this, you will see all the available tours Dr. DeLancey is leading).
2. Download the tour registration form:
You may download the brochure and registration forms directly from the web page of the specific tour that you are considering. You may then print off and complete the form and mail it directly to imagine Tours & Travel along with your $500 deposit that reserves your spot on the tour.
3. Request a free tour brochure:
You may also request a free “Israel information” packet from us by filling out the on-line “request tour information” (below) or by calling Dr. DeLancey (412-999-5697). We always include a brochure about our ministry too! We will be happy to mail a packet to you.
Israel Tour Details & Highlights:
Both the Old and New Testaments will come alive in immeasurable ways. We like to say to people that you will be able to read the Bible in “3-D” once you see the Bible in context. We use the world of archaeology, historical geography, and an appreciation of ancient near-eastern culture to bring the Scriptures alive! We read Scripture at every site!
Every Israel tour is led by Dr. DeLancey. He is a pastor, teacher, and archaeologist. Having studied in Jerusalem for one year and excavated at biblical sites in Israel, he leads highly biblical, in-depth Israel tours from an evangelical perspective.
- Every Israel tour (and to other lands of the Bible) are not only meant to enlighten your understanding of Scripture, but also to touch your heart. We will enjoy times of worship and reflection together (Dr. DeLancey takes a guitar and lead in worship times along the way). We’ll also share Communion at the Garden Tomb. We will enjoy the fellowship of one another all day long!
- We see all of the major sites in Israel, plus a lot more your average Israel tour. Many Israel tours only take people to traditional sites and churches, without much interaction with Scripture or authentic biblical sites. But we will take you to a number of off-the-beaten-track sites. Here you will be able to read the Bible, study, and contemplate the biblical story “in context” (history, geography, archaeology) of what’s around us. Every trips are designed for both “first-timers” as well as “returnees” to Israel. You will see much, much more on each of our Bible-based Israel tours. Coach travel makes it comfortable as well. All trips are suited for people with walking abilities at any level.
- We’ll zero in on the life and ministry of Christ, especially in the Galilee as well as in Jerusalem. We’ll explore the words of Jesus (from Matthew), the works of Jesus (for Mark), the chronology of Jesus’ ministry (from Luke), and both the Deity and yet opposition that Jesus encountered (from John). This is why we need a full two days in the Galilee (while most tours only spend one).
- We keep your safety as our highest goal. Rest assured, traveling to Israel is safe! With our personal contacts and connections on the ground in Israel especially, we get updates all the time about the conditions. Despite how our news media sensationalizes the situation there, we view safety as a high priority and it is not an issue at all. We have never had any safety issues in over 25+ years of leading trips.
- Beside full-day touring (as opposed to partial day), optional morning and evening gatherings (for review, reflection, and worship) are offered for those who just can’t “get enough.” We even throw in some extra “excursions” too (e.g. hike up Arbel, explore Cave 1 at Qumran, Mt Hermon, Zin Desert, Wadi Qelt, nightly walks in Jerusalem, and much more, depending on the tour.)
- Each person (or couple) gets a copy of the book, Devotional Treasures from the Holy Land (Third Edition, November, 2016). It is sent to you around 60 days prior to the trip.
- Private coach/bus. In Israel, we only use newer buses complete with wifi.
- Private guide. Shlomo ben Asher is the guide Dr. DeLancey exclusively uses. He is one of the best! Dr. DeLancey and Shlomo co-teach at sites. They have been together for about the last 25 trips or so! When we have two-bus tours, our second guide is always top-notch as well.
- While on tour, Dr. DeLancey updates the web site each night of the trip with both text and sample photos, allowing your friends and loved ones to follow our daily experiences. As people see your smiling face on-line, we have literally 100’s who are not only following us but praying for us as well.
- The average group size for most of Dr. DeLancey’s tours is around 30-50. This means the group would travel together on one bus. Occasionally on more popular tours, the group size can be potentially 51-95. For groups that are larger than 50 people, a second bus is used. When a second bus is required, Dr. DeLancey offers teaching at many sites for both buses, as well as spends time in each bus. On occasions when traveling with two buses is needed, trips still work quite well since “head-set systems” are used during the trip. Our travel agents, imagine Tours & Travel (Lakeland, FL) are the very best in specializing in Israel travel. At any given time, we have multiple groups in Israel and other countries. iTT views their agency not only as a business but as a ministry that aims to honor God in all they do. They take care of all the travel details so that we won’t have to! Their entire staff look forward to helping you in any way!
- Our pricing is always competitive. All the costs of each tour are all-inclusive prices. This means that all the departure taxes & fuel surcharges (presently around $600), airfare, 4 star/4 star plus hotels, 2 meals daily, tips for guides, drivers and hotel services (these are all handled for you), and all site entry fees. On some of our tours, we go to up to 16-18 parks (most other tours go to only 5-7)! All of these fees are covered.
- Additionally, each Israel tour has an early bird discount for people making early registrations and deposits. Comparing “apples to apples” with other tours agencies, the price is always great! There is even land-only pricing that has been arranged for folks who either want to use their own frequent flyer miles to and from Tel Aviv (or other destinations) and to accommodate those from other countries who wish to join us. We warmly welcome people from all over the world to join us! We usually have a few from different countries on every tour!
- You will also greatly benefit from the on-line “Trip Preparation” course taught by Dr. DeLancey. Prior to your Israel trip (and Greece tours), you will be led through two teaching sessions: A “Trip & Travel” session as well as a “Biblical Connections” session. You get to meet others sign up for the trip too! This teaching is offered through the free Zoom platform.
- What is not included in the all-inclusive price are the following: The cost of your domestic connecting flight to our departing city, lunches, and travel insurance through Travel Guard (this is recommended but completely optional).
- In today’s technological world where we need to connect all the time, our private coaches/busses that we use have free wifi. This goes for the lobby area of all of our hotels as well. This is a nice practical perk.
- We offer privately-led tours for churches who may want to travel as their own group. We can even offer your pastor complementary travel so that your pastor can join me in co-leading your group. What a tremendous ministry and discipleship encounter this would be to experience the Holy Land together as a church family!
As God leads and provides, we look forward to sharing our personal friendship and ministry with you! We are here to serve you and help you grow in your walk of faith with Christ!
Walk Through the Old City of Jerusalem
The Old City of Jerusalem is an amazing place. Walk through each of the “quarters” of this city (Jewish, Christian, Armenian, and Muslim) walled by the Ottoman Suleiman the Great in 1537 AD. About 35,000 people live inside the Old City today! Each quarter has its own unique characteristics, cultural flavor and even smells. There are lots of shops for tourists and locals alike.
The circumference of the walls of the Old City is 2.8 miles. There are 8 gates of the Old City: Jaffa, New, Damascus, Herod’s, Stephen’s (also called Lion’s), Eastern (sealed), Dung and Zion’s.