Upcoming Israel Tours
We are delight and humbled that you are considering one of our Israel trips (as well as to Greece, Turkey, Jordan, and Egypt). It is our ministry mission to offer the very best, most extensive, highly biblical, non “touristy,” and inspirational trip to Israel and other lands of the Bible. Each trip is like experiencing a continual “pictorial Bible study.” Going on one of our trips and encountering Israel firsthand is life-transforming!
As God leads and provides, we welcome you to join us!
A “Quick View” of All Upcoming Israel Tours
Listed below are all of our Israel Tours. Each tour is linked to its own web page, offering you all the details and specific itineraries. Dr. DeLancey personally writes and plans all of these itineraries. Our tours are not cookie-cutter” tours (like 90% of Israel tours are), but rather are discipleship journeys that prioritizes genuine biblical sites (vs. traditional sites and churches), as many “off-the-beaten-track” sites as possible, and intentional times of reflection that will engage your mind and heart!
For sure there are many Israel tours out there from which to choose. Praise God for this, for more and more believers in Christ need to see and experience the “land of the Bible!” Yet if you are looking for a more highly biblical and “non-touristy” tour that immerses you into the geography of the land and the customs and culture of the Bible, we humbly feel you’ve found just the right Christian ministry with whom to travel! In a number of places, the Gospels will come alive as you will literally walk where Jesus walked!
There are many choices of upcoming Christian Israel trips. Dr. DeLancey personally and carefully writes and plans his own trip itineraries that will take you to the maximum number of biblical sites. Many of these sites are not visited by the average tour. Drawing from his one year of study in Jerusalem and leading 56 Israel tours to date, you will be on the receiving end of his vast experience and passion. Each Israel tour is unique and life-changing! Many of these trips included Jordan and Egypt extensions as well. He has also led 8 Greece & Turkey Tours.
If you are interested in receiving a free tour packet, please submit your contact information (on the left column of this or any page of our web site). Please indicate the Israel trip that most interests you and provide your complete mailing address.
“All-Inclusive” Pricing For Each Israel Tour
Each of the tour list “all-inclusive” pricing. This means that all of the following are included in the bottom-line cost of the trip:
- Round-trip airfare from the listed departing city (e.g. NY, Phila, Newark, etc…).
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges (these average about $590).
- Tips ($140-190, depending on the length of the tour. This includes tips for all the hotel services, driver, guide, etc… Dr. DeLancey distributes all of these on your behalf)
- Hotels. These are 4-4+ deluxe hotels.
- 2 daily meals. A buffet breakfast and dinner are served at the hotels each day. There is always very wide range of food from which to choose (including gluten free foods). You will not go hungry!
- Site entrance fees. Most Israel national parks have an entrance fee of about $8.00. On some of our tours, we go to up to 16-18 parks! All of these fees are covered.
- Private coach/bus. In Israel, we only use newer buses complete with wifi.
- Private guide. Shlomo ben Asher is the guide Dr. DeLancey exclusively uses. He is one of the best! Dr DeLancey and Shlomo co-teach at sites. They have been together for about the last 25 trips!
What is not included in the all-inclusive price are the following: The cost of your domestic connecting flight to our departing city, lunches, and travel insurance (this is recommended but completely optional).
Each Israel tour have “early-bird” registration incentives. These discounts range from $150 – $50, depending on when you make your deposit of $500.00 (your deposit is what guarantees your spot on the tour). The early-bird discount is kindly offered by imagine Tours & Travel (iTT). If you have any questions about these early-bird discounts, feel free to call 863-709-9208.
How do I sign up & reserve my spot on one of your Israel Tours?
Registration for each tour can be done three ways:
1. On Line Tour Registration:
The simplest and quickest way would be use the on-line registration. The link below) will take you directly to the web site of our Israel travel agent, imagine Tours & Travel (iTT). They handle all the registration for each of my tours). This is a safe & secure way to place your $500 deposit instantly with your credit card and reserve your spot on this tour. When this new page opens, simply type in “DeLancey” in the box provided. Then click on the specific tour that God is leading you to join. If you have any questions while you are signing up on-line, feel free to call the iTT office (863-709-9208).
(Again, once you see the open box, simply type in “DeLancey” and click “submit.” Once you do this, you will see all the available tours Dr. DeLancey is leading).
2. Download the tour registration from the tour web page:
You may download the brochure and registration forms directly from the web page of the specific tour that you are considering. You may then complete the form and send it directly to imagine Tours & Travel along with your $500 deposit that reserves your spot on the tour.
3. Request a free tour packet to be sent in the mail:
You may also request a free “Israel information” packet from me by filling out the on-line “request tour information” or by calling Dr. DeLancey (412-999-5697).
Please know that registration closes for each tour about 60 days prior to departure. Even if you choose to register on-line directly with imagine Tours & Travel, we will still be glad to send you an information packet. The packet includes not only tour brochures and registration forms, but also information about our BIMT ministry!
Upcoming Israel Tours for 2018-2019
January 14-27, 2018 – 14 Day Israel Tour. All inclusive price: $4,078 from JFK, NY. “Land Only” price of $3,479. Registration deadline: Novemeber 14, 2017.
February 9-17, 2018 – 9 Day Israel Tour. All inclusive price: $3,449 from JFK, NY. “Land Only” price of $2,897. Only 10 spots are still open for this shorter tour. Registration deadline: December 9, 2017.
March 11-24, 2018 – 14 Day Israel & Jordan Tour with one “service day” with Bridges for Peace. All inclusive price: $4,697 from JFK, NY. “Land Only” price of $3,777. Registration deadline: January 10, 2018.
May 5-18, 2018 – 14 Day Israel Tour (this is the most extensive Israel tour we offer!). All inclusive price: 4,597 from Newark NJ. “Land Only” price of $4,097. Registration deadline: March 4, 2018
June 10-18, 2018 – 9 Day Israel Tour, with optional 5 Day to Jordan and southern Israel. All inclusive price: 3,697 from JFK, NY, $3,847 from Chicago. “Land Only” price of $2,897. Optional 5 Day extension to Jordan & southern Israel – $1,577.
September 10-22, 2018 – 13 Day “Footsteps of Paul” Greece Tour (with 4 day Aegean cruise and Ephesus in Turkey!). All inclusive price: 4,277 from JFK, NY. “Land Only” price of $3,497.
October 24 – November 4, 2018 – 12 Day Israel Tour (with 3 day Jordan & southern Israel option) All inclusive price: 4,183 from Dulles, Washington, DC. “Land Only” price of $3,466. (Note: This trip is led by Dr. Phil McKinney).
November 3-13, 2018 – 11 Day Israel Tour, with 3 Day Jordan Tour & southern Israel option. All inclusive price: $3,856 from JFK, NY. “Land Only” price of $2,944. Price of optional Jordan & southern Israel extension – $1,192.
January 14-27, 2019 – 14 Day Israel Tour. All inclusive price: $4,178 from JFK, NY, $3,515 for “land only” travelers.
February 18-27, 2019 – 10 Day Israel Tour, with optional 4 Day extension to Egypt (Luxor & Cairo). All inclusive price: $3,639 from JFK, NY, $2,997 for “land only” travelers. Price of optional Egypt extension: $1,945.
March 17-27, 2019 – 11 Day Israel Tour, with optional 3 Day extension to Jordan & southern Israel. All Inclusive Price: $3,897 from JFK, NY, $2,895 for “land only” travelers. Price of optional Jordan & southern Israel extension: $1,095.
May 4-17, 2019 – 14 Day Extensive Israel Tour (with Mt. Sinai, Egypt!). All Inclusive Price: $4,792 from JFK, NY. $3,849 for “land only” travelers.
October, 2019 – 11 Day Greece Tour (with 3 Day Aegean Sea cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Patmos, Crete, Santorini, and to Ephesus, Turkey). Details and link forthcoming.
* Please Note: We now are offering Israel Tours for Korean-speakers. The Tour will be led by Rev. Dr. Joshua Hur, Korean pastor. Dr. Hur is a graduate of Westminster Theological Seminar. If you are interested, please contact Dr. Hur directly via Kakao Texting: “Joyohur” or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Israel Tour Details & Highlights:
Both the Old and New Testaments will come alive in immeasurable ways. We like to say to people that you will be able to read the Bible in “3-D” once you see the Bible in context. We use the world of archaeology, historical geography, and an appreciation of ancient near-eastern culture to bring the Scriptures alive! We read Scripture at every site!
- Every Israel tour is led by Dr. DeLancey. He is a pastor, teacher, and archaeologist. Having studied in Jerusalem for one year and excavated at biblical sites in Israel, he leads highly biblical, in-depth Israel tours from an evangelical perspective.
- Every Holyland tours to Israel and other lands of the Bible are not only meant to enlighten your understanding of Scripture, but also to touch your heart. We will enjoy times of worship and reflection together (Dr. DeLancey takes a guitar and lead in worship times along the way). We’ll also share Communion at the Garden Tomb. We will enjoy the fellowship of one another all day long!
- We see all of the major sites in Israel, plus a lot more your average Israel tour. Many Holyland tours only take people to traditional sites and churches, without much interaction with Scripture or authentic biblical sites. But we will take you to a number of off-the-beaten-track sites. Here you will be able to read the Bible, study, and contemplate the biblical story “in context” (history, geography, archaeology) of what’s around us. Every trips are designed for both “first-timers” as well as “returnees” to Israel. You will see much, much more on each of our Bible-based Israel tours. Coach travel makes it comfortable as well. All trips are suited for people with walking abilities at any level.
- We’ll zero in on the life and ministry of Christ, especially in the Galilee as well as in Jerusalem. We’ll explore the words of Jesus (from Matthew), the works of Jesus (for Mark), the chronology of Jesus’ ministry (from Luke), and both the Deity and yet opposition that Jesus encountered (from John). This is why we need a full two days in the Galilee (while most tours only spend one).
- We keep your safety as our highest goal. Rest assured, traveling to Israel is safe! With our personal contacts and connections on the ground in Israel especially, we get updates all the time about the conditions. Despite how our news media sensationalizes the situation there, we view safety as a high priority and it is not an issue at all. We have never had any safety issues in over 25+ years of leading trips.
- Beside full-day touring (as opposed to partial day), optional morning and evening gatherings (for review, reflection, and worship) are offered for those who just can’t “get enough.” We even throw in some extra “excursions” too (e.g. hike up Arbel, explore Cave 1 at Qumran, Mt Hermon, Zin Desert, Wadi Qelt, nightly walks in Jerusalem, and much more, depending on the tour.)
- Each person (or couple) gets a copy of the book, Devotional Treasures from the Holy Land (Third Edition, November, 2016). It is sent to you around 60 days prior to the trip.
- We only use the best guides. In Israel, we personally use Shlomo (Solomon) as our primary guide. You will enjoy him very much.
- While on tour, Dr. DeLancey updates the web site each night of the trip with both text and sample photos, allowing your friends and loved ones to follow our daily experiences. As people see your smiling face on-line, we have literally 100’s who are not only following us but praying for us as well.
- The average group size for most of Dr. DeLancey’s tours is around 25-45. This means the group would travel together on one bus. Occasionally on more popular tours, the group size can be potentially 45-70. For groups that are larger than 52 people, a second bus is used. When a second bus is required, Dr. DeLancey offers teaching at many sites for both buses, as well as spends time in each bus. On occasions when traveling with two buses is needed, trips still work quite well since “head-set systems” are used during the trip. Our travel agents, imagine Tours & Travel (Lakeland, FL) are the very best in specializing in Israel travel. At any given time, we have multiple groups in Israel and other countries. iTT views their agency not only as a business but as a ministry that aims to honor God in all they do. They take care of all the travel details so that we won’t have to! Their entire staff look forward to helping you in any way!
- Our pricing is always competitive. All the costs of each tour are all-inclusive prices. This means that all the departure taxes & fuel surcharges (presently around $600), airfare, 4 star/4 star plus hotels, 2 meals daily, all site entry fees, and tips (that are handled for you) are included. Additionally, each Holy Land tour has an early bird discount for people making early registrations and deposits. Comparing “apples to apples” with other tours agencies, the price is always great!
There is even land-only pricing that has been arranged for folks who either want to use their own frequent flyer miles to and from Tel Aviv (or other destinations) and to accommodate those from other countries who wish to join us. We warmly welcome people from all over the world to join us! We usually have a few from different countries on every tour!
- In today’s technological world where we need to connect all the time, our private coaches/busses that we use have free wifi. This goes for the lobby area of all of our hotels as well. This is a nice practical perk.
- We offer privately-led tours for churches who may want to travel as their own group. We can even offer your pastor complementary travel so that your pastor can join me in co-leading your group. What a tremendous ministry and discipleship encounter this would be to experience the Holy Land together as a church family!
As God leads and provides, we look forward to
sharing our personal friendship and ministry with you!